Salmon, Idaho, gateway to some of the last wild river systems in America, takes pride in sharing its wilderness heritage with visitors from all over the world. There is plenty to do in our area on your own. Consider a guided trip, followed by some time to wander and explore on your own. Learn more about local history, our region’s most famous historical figure Sacajawea, and the Lewis and Clark expedition through this area.
- Splash around in our community’s swimming pool
- Soak in one of several hot springs
- Picnic at one of our city parks
- Hike a trail or two
- Skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing are available in Salmon, Idaho!
- Catch a concert or other arts and cultural performance (see schedule)
- Golf anyone?
- Biking – lots of fun biking the trails and roads in Salmon, Idaho!