Download A Map!
Click image to view in your browser
Campground, Trailheads, Hot Spring & More…Click here to download map as a PDF
Where in the World is Salmon, Idaho?
Finding Salmon, ID
- From the east near Idaho Falls: Head northwest from I-15 via Highway 28
- From the east near Dillon, MT: Head west from I-15 via Lemhi Pass along the Lewis & Clark Trail
(Open seasonally, not suitable for all vehicles)
- From the east near Dillon, MT: Head west from I-15 via Bannock Pass
(May not be suitable for all vehicles in winter)
- From the north near Missoula, MT: Head south from I-90 via Highway 93
- From the south: Head north from Sun Valley or northeast from Boise via Stanley then Highway 93
- From the west: Only by foot or horseback via the largest wilderness area in the continental U.S.